संयुक्त वक्तब्यमा ओली–मोदीबीच दुई देशबीचको विविध पक्षमा समिक्षा हुनुका साथै सरकारी, नीजि क्षेत्र र जनस्तरको सम्बन्धका विषयमा बिचार विमर्श भएको थियो ।
यस्तै नेपाल भारतबीचको सम्बन्धमा नयाँ आयाम दिन तथा एतिहासिक र सांस्कृतिक निकटलाई थप घनिष्ट बनाउन निममित रुपमा उच्चस्तरीय राजनीतिक आदानप्रदानलाई निरन्तरता दिन दुई देशका प्रधानमन्त्री सहमत भएका छन् ।
प्रधानमन्त्री ओलीले भारतसँगको सम्बन्धलाई थप उचाईमा पुर्याउन आफू नेतृत्वको सरकारले निकै महत्व दिएको बताउँदै नेपालको विकास र समृद्धिको लागि भारतसँग द्धिपक्षीय सम्बन्ध विस्तार गर्न चाहेको बताएका थिए । जवाफमा मोदीले नेपाललाई हरप्रकारको सहयोग गर्न भारत तयार रहेको बताएका छन् ।
भारतले अपनाउँदै आएको ‘सवका साथ सवका विकास’ अवधारणा नेपालको विकास र समृद्धिको लागि मार्गदर्शक बन्न सक्ने मोदीले विश्वास लिएका थिए भने ओलीले पनि आर्थिक विकासका लागि आफ्नो सरकारले पनि ‘समृद्ध नेपाल सुखी नेपाल’ को नारा अबलम्बन गरेको बताएको संयुक्त वक्तब्यमा उल्लेख छ ।
हेर्नुस् संयुक्त वक्तव्य
Joint Statement during the State Visit of Prime Minister of Nepal to India
(6-8 April 2018)
2. On April 7, 2018, the two Prime Ministers comprehensively reviewed the entire spectrum of multifaceted ties between the two countries. They welcomed the growing partnership between the two governments, private sector and at the people’s level. The two Prime Ministers resolved to work together to take bilateral relations to newer heights on the basis of equality, mutual trust, respect and benefit.
3. Recalling that the close and friendly India-Nepal relations are built on the strong foundation of shared historical and cultural links and close people to people contacts, the two Prime Ministers underscored the importance of regular high-level political exchanges in cementing bilateral ties.
4. Prime Minister Oli stated that his government attaches high importance to further strengthening friendly relations with India. He expressed the desire of the Government of Nepal to develop bilateral relations in a way so as to benefit from India’s progress and prosperity for economic transformation and development. Prime Minister Modi assured Prime Minister Oli that India remains committed to strengthening its partnership with Nepal as per the priorities of the Government of Nepal.
5. Prime Minister Modi stated that Government of India’s vision of ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’ is a guiding framework for India’s engagement with its neighbours for a shared vision of inclusive development and prosperity. Prime Minister Oli stated that after the landmark political transformation, his Government has given priority to economic transformation with the motto ‘Samriddha Nepal Sukhi Nepali’. Prime Minister Modi congratulated the people and the Government of Nepal for successful conduct of local level, federal parliament and first-ever provincial elections in Nepal and appreciated their vision for stability, and development.
6. The two Prime Ministers inaugurated the Integrated Check Post at Birgunj in Nepal. They hoped that its early operationalization will enhance cross-border trade and transit of goods and movement of people bringing greater opportunities for shared growth and development.
8. The two Prime Ministers underlined the need for expeditious implementation of bilateral projects in Nepal, and to reinvigorate the existing bilateral mechanisms to promote cooperative agenda across diverse spheres.
April 7, 2018